Our much anticipated major release of Admin Report Kit for Exchange Server (ARKES) version 6.2 is finally here with the following new features included,
- ARKES supports current versions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 / 2007 / 2003 / 2000.
- Ability to view Inherited and Apply To details for recipient Permission reports / Mailbox Rights report.
- Provision to view mailbox folder permission for sub-folders available in Mailbox folders.
- Ability to generate reports for specific Recipient objects or Recipients in specific Organizational units.
- E-mail ARKES reports to other users in the organization.
- Changed ARKES application database from MS-Access to SQL database to enhance application performance and optimize
- Removed Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5 support from this new version.
- New ‘Uninstall’ feature to clean-up the files that are created by ARKES application completely from the computer.
- Reports can be generated in MDB / CSV / HTML / PDF / XLS / TIFF formats.
- Enhanced x64 platform support.
- Completely revamped GUI.
- Added additional useful Built-in reports for Exchange Administrator.
For further information on ARKES, visit our product home page at http://www.vyapin.com/products/exchange-audit/exchange-server-reporting