Our powerful reporting tool for Internet Information Services 7.0, Admin Report Kit for IIS (ARKIIS 7.0) is out as a major release, Version 2.1 with the following significant features added:
- Support to IIS 7.5: ARKIIS now supports IIS 7.5 in addition to the earlier IIS 7 version.
- Comparison reports for web sites and virtual directories: ARKIIS would now allow the users to compare the configuration settings of various web sites and virtual directories. Using these reports, the users can compare the configuration settings of websites against a baseline website or virtual directory.
- Favorite Groups for web sites: Users can now restrict the scope of scanning to include only specific websites and generate reports faster. This would save them from the enormous time involved in scanning the entire environment to retrieve information about specific sites.
- Custom reports for web sites: Reports can now be customized using user-defined fields and values to generate meaningful information across selected fields from IIS. The user can now select the desired fields and is also given the discretion to fill the corresponding field values against the fields. The user-defined custom fields feature is one of the much anticipated ones by our customers.
- Scheduled report generation using Power Export: Users can now schedule tasks to allow automatic report generation and export based on their need. The report generation can also be scheduled to non-office hours to reduce the system downtime and the corresponding frequency can also be set.
- Report pane for easier navigation: A report pane is also added to facilitate easy access and retrieval of specific reports.
Admin Report Kit for Internet Information Services (7.5/7) V2.1 is a must-have tool that addresses the reporting, administrative and management needs of Administrators/IT Managers/CIOs and reduces their burden in managing IIS web servers.